Planning a Retirement Party?
Milestones in a person’s life can come at all sorts of different times. A retirement is a very unique moment that celebrates the time a person has put into their career.
- How do we share this accomplishment with everyone?
– By getting to know the people whom we are celebrating, we are able to announce their achievements to those attending their celebration.
- Is engaging your audience important?
– If we take a moment to plan out speeches and plan out some activities; we give the retiree the best celebration experience possible.
- Do you enjoy Humor and Surprises?
– Often thrown by family members or colleagues, the guests of honor can be caught off guard. The more planning we put in, the more organic the experience can be. This removes the awkward silences and keeps the event moving. This creates an atmosphere that entertains and maintains everyone’s interest.
Do you have a business with employees? Do your employees have families? Do you take your employee’s time away from their families? Then why not celebrate how important they are to you?
- Do you celebrate Christmas parties?
- Are you in charge organizing Summer picnics?
- Does your Company celebrate Achievements?
Getting to know some of your key players is one fantastic way to show that you care. How about simply putting yourself in front of your team to say thank you in a fun and engaging way? Games, music and good cheer go a long way for moral. This is your chance to have them love you (if they don’t already).